10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, March 25, 2022

 Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a great week.  We have been very busy at school.  It has been an awesome week.  I got to see 1st graders test their robotic lighthouses to see which ones were coded to turn on automatically in the dark.  The squeals of excitement when I turned off the lights and two lighthouses lit up and started spinning.  It's amazing what they are able to do!

I also had the privilege of reading a book written and illustrated by a Kindergarten class.  The book is about their future plans and career goals.  We have some amazing future citizens - lots of doctors, a reptile scientist, a trampoline tester, and several teachers.  I loved seeing their ideas and creativity!

We have a Menchies Night scheduled for Monday - so if you're looking for a sweet treat on Monday please stop by Menchies and mention Yealey's PTA.  I plan to treat my Dad - he has such a sweet tooth!

Fifth grade parents if your child is going to Tremont, please be sure you have all items turned in and you are ready to go.  If your child is going to take medication of any kind while on the trip, it is very important to let Millie know Monday if you haven't already.  

Be sure you have our Celebration of Learning Night marked on your calendar.  That will be 4/28/22 from 4:00 - 7:00.  More details will come from your homeroom teacher.  It should be a great night of celebrating our accomplishments this year.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

See you Monday,

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment