10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, April 1, 2022

 Yealey Families,

It was a great week here at Yealey.  I enjoyed working with students as they read new books and figured out math problems.  A great group of 4th graders today told me I made their brains hurt with the math problems we were trying to solve. I love this! 

Next week we have our 5th grade group going to Tremont, TN.  I know they are very excited and are ready for an amazing trip!  Parents of students that are going, be sure they are here on time Monday morning - the bus is on a tight schedule!

Be sure our Celebration of Learning Night is marked on your calendars for April 28th and our Color Run is marked on April 23rd.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

See you next week,

Mrs. Turner




No comments:

Post a Comment