10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, March 4, 2022

 Yealey Families

What an awesome week we've had! It was so great to be here on a Monday finally.  Luckily we had some great weather this week so kids have been getting outside for recess.  Please remember during this transition time to dress the kids in layers so they are ready to go outside and get fresh air when it's dry.  

I have been meeting with out Student Lighthouse Team this year so that they can help me re-write our mission statement and so they can help me design a flag to highlight our 7 habits.  I love getting their ideas and perspective on what makes Yealey such a great school. 

I hope everyone is joining in the Color Run fundraiser.  It will be a fun Saturday morning and should be an easy way to help us raise money. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the PTA.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on the 70 degree day we've had predicted for tomorrow. I we are all able to get out and enjoy the day.

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment