10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, February 21, 2020

Hi Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a great week at home.  We have had a good week here.

Fifth grade wowed us with an amazing performance of the Jungle Book play.  I love hearing kids sing and seeing their personalities shine on stage.  Our new sound system that was purchased by the PTA did an awesome job also and it was so nice to be able to clearly hear everything that was happening.

I loved spending some time watching a group of third graders program Makey Makeys as they work on long division.  They are constantly amazing me with the things they do!

Information on Lisbeth's services are at https://cooperfuneralhome.net/obituaries/lisbeth-aleyandra-plavsic/  Her mother asked that I please share this with the Yealey Family.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Spend time with family and friends!

Mrs. Turner
principal



No comments:

Post a Comment