10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, December 4, 2020

 Yealey Families,

Happy December!  I feel like we have gone straight to winter. I hope you are all staying warm and enjoying the little snow we had.  I have had the opportunity to jump in a few meets this week and I have enjoyed seeing the kids.  I also received lots of friendly letters from 3rd grade and loved reading each of these!  I am happy to hear from kids and encourage anyone to send me a message.

I anticipate receiving additional information next week about our instructional model for 2nd semester.  Please be sure to check your emails early in the week to be sure you're not missing anything.

We still have spirit wear, pictures, and yearbooks in the office for pickup.  If you ordered any of these, please stop by between 7:30 and 4:00 to pickup.  

We are still in need of a minority SBDM member.  If you are interested, please email me.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Stay safe and healthy!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment