10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, November 20, 2020

 Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a good week at home.  From our end, I feel like we moved quickly in switching models and for the most part got all the wrinkles ironed out fairly quickly.  If you have questions or any struggles moving forward, please don't hesitate to reach out to your teacher, our guidance counselors, Mr. Rice, or myself.  We are here to support you and help virtual be a success for everyone!

Spirit wear and pictures came in this week.  They have not been sorted and organized yet.  We will work on doing that next week and then have those two things along with primary report cards available in the office for pick up beginning on 11/30. Office hours are 7:30 - 4:00.  

This week is one of my favorites of the year.  I love Thanksgiving day and the traditions we have as a family.  This year will be a little different as I'm sure yours will too.  But, it's just an opportunity to start some new traditions.  I have come up with a little surprise game for my family to spring on them Thanksgiving day and I know just this one little tweak in our plans is adding excitement to the week.  I hope you can find joy in the holiday and take the opportunity to really focus on gratitude.  It's easy for me to feel like there is NOTHING going my way right now - until I start to count my blessings and then I realize the important things are all still in place and I have been blessed beyond anything I deserve.  

I miss the kids very much.  Please tell each of them Happy Thanksgiving from me.  

Mrs. Turner

principal



No comments:

Post a Comment