10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, April 26, 2019

Hi Yealey Families,

I wanted to thank everyone who came out last night for our Leader In Me showcase event.  It was filled with so many wonderful projects and examples of all the great learning students have done this year.  The children were so excited to show off their successes and I love seeing them shine!

Please see below from Becky Courtney:

Yealey’s Title I Program Parent Survey will be coming home on Monday, April 29th.  Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us by completing and returning the Survey by Friday, May 10th.  We use this data to improve our Title I Program and services in the upcoming school year.  Your opinions and experiences are important to us.  Thank you in advance for your time and effort!


I hope that everyone is planning on attending our Color The Future Color Run on May 11th.  It is one of my favorite days of the year.  It is so fun to have everyone together enjoying some exercise!

Have a great weekend! 

Mrs. Turner
principal

No comments:

Post a Comment