10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, March 22, 2019

Good Afternoon Yealey Families,

I hope everyone had a great week!  We have been very busy here. I have been very lucky this week and have seen six different classes work on math!  I love to watch students learn new concepts and problem solve.  I love the confidence they grow into as they learn to justify their answers and share their thinking with others.  These skills will serve them well!

Next weekend is our annual Craft Fair.  I hope to see everyone there.  My soon to be 87 year old grandmother will be there selling all kinds of crocheted items.  She loves to chat so be sure to say hello! 

Kindergarten registration is Monday evening 4:30 - 7:30.  Please help spread the word to any future kindergartners in your neighborhood.

Have a great weekend!!

Mrs. Turner
principal


No comments:

Post a Comment