10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, January 13, 2023

 Yealey Families,

I hope everyone at home has had a good week.  I know everyone here has been working hard.  I wasn't here as much as I would have wanted to be due to my daughter having an emergency surgery. But, while I've been here I did get to work with some 3rd graders on solving multi-step math problems.  I love seeing them try different strategies and solve problems.

We have no school Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr holiday.  But, remember to check the news and social media each morning during winter to be sure school hasn't closed for any reason.  

Enjoy your long three day weekend.  I'm hoping for no surprises next week and I can have a normal four day week!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment