10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, October 14, 2022

 Yealey Families,

I am sorry it's been a couple of weeks since I was able to update the blog.  Unfortunately I lost my younger sister's husband to cancer last week.  Fortunately, I have such an amazing staff that I was able to take some time to spend with him in his last days and then to support my family after his passing.  Yealey is the best team and I am so fortunate to be a part of the Yealey Family!

Lots has gone on over the last couple of weeks.  Thank you to all the parent volunteers that helped make Fall Festival and the Breakfast with Bobcats such amazing events.  Also, thank you to everyone who supported our pumpkin sales.  Those funds will help our PTA continue amazing events and supporting our teachers. 

Please be sure you have signed up for conferences with your child and teacher.  Our conference nights are Thursday the 20th and Tuesday the 25th.  We hold student led conferences and I'm sure your child is excited to tell you about their school year so far and the goals they have set for themselves. 

Also, be sure to have the 28th marked on your calendars as our early release day.  Students will come home at 12:30 so that teachers can work together across grade levels on making schoolwide plans based on our latest data.  We will be having our Fall Costume Parade at 9:15.  Students are welcome to wear a costume if they'd like and everyone will be welcome to parade with or without a costume.  Please look for information from your homeroom teacher about Fall Celebrations that will also occur that day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Enjoy time with family and friends!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment