10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, February 11, 2022

 Yealey Families - 

I hope you enjoyed the snow last weekend but I'm really glad to have everyone back to in-person learning.  And, you know I'm glad it's melting! 

We have a couple of district changes that are occurring next week that I want to be sure you are aware of.  First, there is NO SCHOOL MONDAY THE 14th.  We will have school on March 18th to make up this day.  I am sorry this change to the calendar came so late but the decision was made last night at the board meeting.  Second, masks will no longer be required inside the school building starting Wednesday the 16th.  They are recommended but not required. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE BUSES.  We will have students wear their masks into the classrooms and then put them in their backpacks as they hang up their belongings.  Then we will have them mask as they put on their coats and exit the building in masks. 

Good luck to our Governor's Cup team tomorrow at their district competition.  I know they will make us proud!

See you next week - on TUESDAY,

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment