10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, January 21, 2022

 Hi Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a great week at home.  It's been great here.  I know many of you are dealing with Covid right now and I want to send you my wishes for a quick recovery.  We have about 3% of our students and staff positive right now which is in line with the whole district.  My hope is that we are nearing the peak of this wave of the virus and things will begin to calm down.  Please be sure and let us know if there's anything we can do to help support you.  Our team is always available for you!

Students spent some time this week taking the mid-year CASE test.  This test is a very useful tool for teachers to see the progress students have made on standards and really help guide us for the rest of this semester. All grade levels participated.

Please remember to watch the weather and listen carefully for home instruction or a snow day to be called over the next couple of weeks.  As you all know, I'm not a huge fan of winter and I'm sure I won't be lucky enough to make it to Spring without at least one snow, ice, cold mess! 😊

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment