10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, February 14, 2020

Hi Yealey Families,

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you've had a great week.  It has been an amazing week here at Yealey.  I've had a chance to read with kids, work with others on math, and help kids with problem solving.  It's always a good week for me when I spend time working with our kids!

This week we had an ELEOT walk thru of our building.  This means that a team of people from the district come in and give us some feedback on different aspects of instruction.  I can tell you they were very impressed with the behavior of our kids and some of the amazing things they were able to do.  They said they could definitely tell that our kids are loved and cared about.  There were multiple comments about how happy everyone was here.  And all I could do was smile and tell them Yealey was the place to be and I was lucky to be here each day.

Thank you to the PTA for fulfilling teachers' wish lists and to 7 Hills Church for the care boxes they sent in.  This extra spoiling is much appreciated.

Don't forget we have no school on Monday, February 17th.

So, I will see you all on Tuesday.  Have a great long weekend!

Mrs. Turner
principal

No comments:

Post a Comment