10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, September 27, 2019

Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a great week at home.  We've had a great week here.  The NKU dance troupe came and held a demonstration for our 4th and 5th graders that they really enjoyed.  The 4th graders spent today at the Zoo and had an amazing trip.  I love the pictures I have seen from their adventures!

I had the pleasure of having a second grade student read a book to me that he wrote.  I worked with some 5th graders on math problems and listened to a group discuss a text they were analyzing.  I love getting time with the students while they are learning!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I will be experiencing homecoming as the mother of a daughter for the first time.  I have a feeling there will be a lot more prep time invested than I'm used to as a mother of boys.

See you next week,
Mrs. Turner
principal

No comments:

Post a Comment