10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, April 30, 2021

 Yealey Families,

I hope you've had a good week at home.  It's been a great week here.  I have enjoyed watching 2nd graders work on their math facts by playing games and they would be very happy to tell you they beat me every time!  I also had the privilege of  going to music class with a different group of 2nd graders and I got to play with the parachute.  So much fun practicing our music skills outside with movements!  

I have a reminder from the PTA:

Make sure to vote for your parent representative for the SBDM (site-based decision making) positions that work with the school to help make key decisions for the school:

https://forms.gle/9ZNepEbZxPcNXgYVA

I hope you all enjoy the weekend and you all pick the Derby winner!

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment