10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, January 22, 2021

 Yealey Families,

What a beautiful sunny two days we have had in the middle of January.  Such a nice pick me up!  Makes me even more excited about spring - you know my love of warm weather!  It has been an amazing week here welcoming back our hybrid kids.  Again, the kids have rolled right in like they just had a long weekend.  They are happy to be here, happy to see each other, and ready to get to work!  

We are doing our mid-year assessments to check on our progress for the year.  Over the next couple of weeks we will complete STAR, iReady, and CASE assessments.  Please encourage your child to do their best and show what they know.  We will use this data to plan for the rest of the year so we can finish strong. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  Get outside while the sun is shining.  And, I will look forward to seeing students Monday morning!

Mrs. Turner

principal



No comments:

Post a Comment