10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, January 17, 2020

Hi Yealey Families,

Welcome Back 2020!  I hope the new year has been off to a better start for your homes than I have had.  I have been out sick most of the time since we've been back.  But, as of yesterday, I am back and feeling normal again.  It has been so good to see the kids and hear about their break.

We have hit the ground running in the new year.  First and Second grades are both going to MakerSpace this month.  The classes that have gone so far have had amazing trips.

We are excited because it looks like we will get through a good chunk of January without weather interruptions to our good teaching time.  Hopefully that continues!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Be sure to check out the AP and counselor pages for information on our behavior data and an upcoming mental health summit.  And remember, NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY.  See you all Tuesday!

Mrs. Turner
principal

No comments:

Post a Comment