10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, January 4, 2019

Good Afternoon Yealey Families,

Welcome Back!  I hope everyone enjoyed their winter break.  My break was packed with one fun thing after another.  I love having the time to spend with family and friends but I was happy to get back to see all the kids the last two days!  Again, they really impressed me.  They came back like they had not been gone - ready to lead and learn!

We are focusing this week and next on reviewing the 7 Habits and our PAWS procedures.  Ask your child about the habits and how they plan to practice these.  I have attached the parent guide to the blog also.  Take a look at this for ideas on how to practice and reinforce the habits at home.

This is a great uninterrupted period of learning for us (barring snow days).  I am excited to see all the growth we will make with the kids in the next 3 months leading up to spring break.  Hopefully the weather can cooperate and give us a minimal amount of interruptions. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and I look forward to seeing you back Monday for a full week!

Mrs. Turner
principal


No comments:

Post a Comment