10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Monday, November 19, 2018

Hi Yealey Families,

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already.  This school year is going so fast!  We have had a great week here at Yealey.  This week we had our first, Drop Everything and Write Time.  I surprised the school by getting on the announcements and asking every person in the school to stop what they were doing and write for 10 minutes telling me what their favorite dessert is.  We are going to do this several times this school year.  It seemed to go very well and I was excited to run into a student outside of school and have him excitedly come and tell me about what he wrote about that day!

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend and Thanksgiving holiday!  I know in my family of big eaters, it's one of the favorite days of the year!

See you next week!
Mrs. Turner
principal



No comments:

Post a Comment