10 Yealey Drive Florence, KY 41042
859-282-3333

Friday, April 5, 2024

 Yealey Families,

I hope you had a great spring/winter week this week.  Thank you to everyone for the early dismissal day.  I can't brag enough on the staff and how well everything went here.  Early dismissals are very rare and that was the smoothest one I have been involved in.  

Next week we have spring break.  We have 28 school days after spring break. We will have lots of fun and lots of end of year learning to pack into these days.  Please be sure to watch for info from your homeroom teachers to stay on top of schedules and events.

I hope everyone enjoys spring break and has time to enjoy family and friends.  My middle son is getting married at the end of the week so the Turners will be very busy celebrating our new daughter in law and son and our growing family! 

Mrs. Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment